K. & M. Hicks Transport Pty Limited (ACN 056 449 435) (trading as “Hicks Instant Turf”) are committed to providing quality turf to our customers. Our turf is guaranteed to arrive healthy and in good condition. If you are not satisfied with the condition of your turf, we will replace it roll for roll subject to the following conditions:
- A drought tolerant turfgrass variety is chosen eg. Couch, Kikuyu & Buffalo (Sir Walter Premium Lawn Turf), as per SA Water’s ‘New Lawn Exemption Permit’.
- All persons who handle the turf, including you and your chosen contractor, are required to abide by the Laying Guide and provide the turf with reasonable care. In particular, all turf must be laid within 24 hours of dispatch.
- If you are not satisfied with the condition of your turf, you must contact us within 14 days of delivery of the turf.
- We reserve the right to require proof of turf condition by way of photograph, inspection or other means.
- Once we have inspected the turf or photographs, we will determine, acting reasonably, whether the turf is in an unsatisfactory condition requiring replacement or whether some other remedial action would be better in the circumstances.
- Any freight charges paid by you on the original turf are not refundable.
- Any replacement turf is available once only to each address where turf has been delivered.
- The replacement will be offered on a roll for roll basis and not the entire purchase.
- You must return the rolls which are to be replaced to us at 9 Peacock Road, Para Hills West at your expense.
- A replacement will be shipped to you at your expense after we have received the returned rolls.